Stay right on the sand in South Mission Beach! Furnished 2-bedroom bayfront condo in San Diego.
Fantastic location...We are renting our fully furnished, ground-floor, 2BR/2BA bayfront condo in beautiful South Mission Beach, San Diego. This Mariner's Basin location is on the quieter Bayside boardwalk right next to the sand, a few steps to Mission Bay and a short walk to the ocean, busy Belmont Park (home of the Giant Dipper Roller Coaster, rides, shops and eateries), and grassy parks with children's playgrounds. Enjoy 14 miles of biking, walking, and rollerskating paths meandering along the ocean and bay.
Sleeps 4 comfortably with a Cal King bed in the master bedroom, a trundle daybed in the second bedroom (two twin beds: twin trundle pops up to same level as twin daybed).
You will have a fully equipped kitchen, a half-walled patio next to the sand for your exclusive use, a washer & dryer, 42" living room and 32" bedroom flat-screen HD/TVs with cable, premium stations, broadband/wireless Internet, a landline telephone with free calling in the continental USA, Canada & Puerto Rico, one off-street carport parking space behind the condo, bedding, linens, kitchenware, a patio dining set, beach chairs & umbrellas, water toys, and more.
No pets and no smoking. Discounts for longer term rentals.
Great condo for ocean-loving faculty, postdocs, couples & small families.
• Living room seating area with view of boats on the bay
• Dining table seats 4-6; eat-in bar seats 2
• Large master bedroom with Cal king-size Beautyrest bed, executive desk, reading chair and large dresser
• Master bathroom with shower and separate dressing area with a sink in each.
• Second smaller bedroom with a dresser, a twin daybed, and a pop-up twin trundle underneath the daybed
• Full guest bathroom with combo tub/shower
• Laundry closet in main hall behind bifold doors (electric washer & dryer)
• Kitchen equipment includes electric oven/range w/fan hood, refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, microwave oven, toaster, drip coffeemaker, Keurig single coffee/espresso maker, blender, dishware, glassware, cookware, serveware, utensils, plenty of plasticware (since no glass containers are allowed on the beach), and more
• Boating, kayaking, surfing, sailing, windsurfing, waterskiing, bicycling, volleyball opportunities and rentals nearby
• Approx. 20 minutes (more during rush hour) to UCSD, SDSU, USD, Scripps Institution of Oceanography, Scripps Research Institute, Salk Institute, and beautiful Balboa Park
Note: Although alcohol is prohibited at all times at all City of San Diego beaches, beach parks, and adjacent parking lots, it is legal on the private patio.
|Number of Bedrooms
|Number of Bathrooms
|Number of Offices
980 Sq. Feet
Apartment or Condo
|Available from Friday, November 02, 2012 until Friday, May 31, 2013
|Flexibles With Dates
|Comments on Dates
Prefer Saturday to Saturday rental, except for Labor Day weekend, but flexible if needed.