SPACIOUS 2-BDRM FAMILY HOME -- PASADENA. LOTS OF CHARACTER -- EXCELLENT VALUE
AVAILABLE FOR RENT $3100/mo. Dates flexible -- one month minimum, three months maximum. Next availability Sept. 1, 2013. Utilities included. Semi-monthly housekeeping. Cable TV. Phone. Wireless Internet. (Will also consider exchange.)
Your home-away-from-home in the charming city of Pasadena, renowned home of numerous educational and cultural institutions, year-round gardens and mountain views! Easy access to Los Angeles, but worlds away! Great climate year-round.
NEARBY: CalTech, Huntington Library & Botanical Gardens, Jet Propulsion Lab, Art Center College of Design, The Gamble House, Occidental College, Norton Simon Museum, The Rose Bowl (and Rose Parade), Fuller Seminary & Grad School, Pacific Oaks College.
CHARMING HISTORIC FAMILY HOME WITH MANY CRAFTSMAN FEATURES & LOTS OF CHARACTER:
* High ceilings. Hardwood floors. Hammered beams
* Many built-in bookshelves (and books!) and other custom built-ins from the '20's
* Lots of natural light
* Approx. 2000 sq. ft. of living space
* Spacious light-filled living room with large clinker-brick fireplace and built-in bookshelves
* Large library with built-in bookshelves, fireplace and 42" HDTV with DVR, cable and some premium channels
* Formal dining room
* Secluded patio for outdoor dining and relaxing
* Gourmet kitchen. Newly-remodeled eat-in kitchen is fully stocked for gourmet cooks, with 6-burner Viking range, dishwasher, high-end cookware, side-by-side stainless fridge
* Two large bedrooms -- one king, one queen. Very comfortable beds. Plentiful closet and dresser space.
* Two full baths
* Office has two work-stations, computers and printer, high-speed internet, wireless network
* Fully furnished with antiques and folk art throughout
* Mountain views
* Lovely gardens provide flowers and veggies year-round
* Large outdoor BBQ/smoker
* High-efficiency (HE) washer and dryer
* Two fireplaces
* Utilities and semi-monthly housekeeping included
Located in a quiet friendly neighborhood on the outskirts of beautiful historic Pasadena, within minutes of downtown Pasadena shops, restaurants, museums, CalTech, Huntington Library & Gardens, JPL, etc.
Adjacent to Angeles National Forest (hiking, mountain biking, etc.)
Easy access to Gold Line light-rail system (to downtown LA), and to freeways, bus, etc. Drive to beach.
Sorry; no pets, no smoking.
|Number of Bedrooms
|Number of Bathrooms
|Number of Offices
2000 Sq. Feet
|Available from Sunday, September 01, 2013 until Open
|Flexibles With Dates
|Comments on Dates
Dates somewhat flexible, but one month minimum, three months maximum