Upper West Side Studio
This studio apartment is very comfortable for one person or a couple. Centrally located on the Upper West Side, it is steps from The Museum of Natural History and Central Park.
Near Zabars and many shops, restaurants/bars, cinemas, and bookstores.
On Sundays a farmers markets is held on the nearby avenue.
The building is prewar and the apartment is newly renovated. The apartment is very new comfortable and clean.
- two double-glazed east-facing windows, overlooking Central Park
- sunny bright apartment is renovated as of August 2011
- tasteful antique furnishings
- sleeps maximum 2 : Queen Murphy bed (2 person), with cotton bedding
- small open kitchen with double stove top, fridge, coffee press, electric kettle, all utensils and tableware, tea coffee salt sugar in stock,
- linens and towels, hairdryer, optional laundry pick up service,
- laundry in basement, iron, ironing board,
- broadband internet (wifi - wireless internet)
- DVD player, CD player
- flat screen TV
- plenty of storage
- Excellent transport links, bike and car rental nearby.
Please note that there is no fixed line phone. This apartment is furnished in a complete way and kept as a good home; there is always some coffee and tea in stock for when you come. The rule is to leave it as you found it.
|Number of Bedrooms
|Number of Bathrooms
|Number of Offices
225 Sq. Feet
Studio or Loft
|Available from Monday, May 20, 2013 until Open
|Flexibles With Dates
|Comments on Dates
best to contact me for availability and photos