East Melb 1bed apt - Walk to Melb U and CBD
Easy walk to University of Melbourne, RMIT, CBD and major hospitals
FIVE (5) APARTMENTS WITH AVAILABILITY FROM 24 DEC 2013
* From $660/week for stays of one month or more
* From $700/week for stays of 7 days to one month
* Book now for 2014 and avoid price rises from 1 January.
* Rates are subject to seasonal variation and length of stay.
Please contact us with your requirements and we'll confirm the best applicable rate. We have a number of apartments available and will do our best to help.
Included in the price:
* 100Mbps internet (cable & wireless) - no more to pay
* Electricity, gas, water - no more to pay
* Secure, off-street parking - no more to pay
Servicing (clean, change linen, fresh towels) is available on-request (extra charge) either once or twice per week.
APARTMENT 1 (PICTURED) - 86 HOTHAM STREET
Available from 29 JANUARY 2014
This freshly renovated, stylish one bedroom apartment is in the heart of East Melbourne on Hotham Street - a lovely, quiet, tree-lined street.
The apartment has a brand new kitchen with Bosch appliances (cooktop, oven, dishwasher), refrigerator, microwave oven, kettle, toaster. You'll find all cooking utensils, a dinner setting and cutlery. Dining table seats four. The bright and spacious living room has big windows and access to a small, secure balcony. The comfy sofa (which converts to a large single or small double bed) sits near the big screen plasma digital TV. A large desk provides a great work area. The big double bed is located in the stylish bedroom along with ample clothing storage space. In the bathroom you'll find the washing machine, shower/bath and toilet. There's also an ironing board and iron. You'll love the big, white, soft, fluffy towels! Air conditioning and heating is provided for your comfort.
APARTMENT 2 - 187 GEORGE STREET
Available from 24 DECEMBER 2013
Chic, stylish and perfectly located at the city end of quiet and peaceful George Street. This apartment is newly renovated and features a stylish, fully-equipped kitchen, a large living and dining area. The living room features a large screen LCD TV, two comfy sofas (one converts to a bed), and a coffee table. The big bedroom features a queen-size bed, walk-in-robe, and private bathroom.
This apartment has everything you need to feel right at home.
APARTMENT 3 - 322 ALBERT STREET
Available from 31 January 2014
Stunning 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom executive apartment in an exclusive boutique block, offering sweeping and unobstructed views of the Fitzroy Gardens (across to Government House) and the CBD. Spacious living area opens to an expansive balcony which is suitable for entertaining up to 20 people.
This apartment is available from $2,000 per week (three month minimum stay) and is presently booked through until the end of January 2014.
We have other apartments also. Please contact us with your requirements and we will do our best to assist.
You’re mere minutes from Melbourne's CBD and within WALKING distance of major institutions:
* University of Melbourne ~30 mins
* RMIT University ~20 mins
* Australian Catholic University ~5 mins
* Freemason's & Epworth Hospitals ~5 mins
* Peter Mac & St Vincent's Hospital ~10 mins
* Royal Melbourne Hospital ~30 mins
* Royal Children's Hospital ~30 mins
So what else is within walking distance?
* Parks and Fitzroy Gardens - 1 to 5 minutes
* Nearest restaurants and shops - 2 minutes
* Nearest childcare centre - 2 minutes
* Melbourne Cricket Ground - 5 minutes
* Richmond and Bridge Road shopping - 5 minutes
* Collins & Bourke Streets in the city - 10 to 15 minutes
* Yarra River and Royal Botanic Gardens - 15 minutes
* Exhibition gardens and Melbourne Museum - 15 minutes
Public transport is very close and very convenient. Wellington Parade and Victoria Street both offer very regular tram services to the city and suburbs. Tram stops and the Jolimont train station are less than 2 minutes walk!
ABOUT EAST MELBOURNE
East Melbourne is one of Australia's best suburbs. Separated from the city by two beautiful public gardens, you can relax as you walk the wide tree-lined streets, admiring the Victorian and Federation buildings. Wander through the magnificent Fitzroy & Treasury Gardens, relax in the Powlett Reserve or on Darling Square. Smile a friendly greeting at the people you pass, grab a morning coffee from the George Street cafe, enjoy an afternoon vino beside the Fairy Tree! Shopping at the discount designer outlets in Richmond, dinner at a fabulous Asian restaurant on Victoria street... it's all at your doorstep!
|Number of Bedrooms
|Number of Bathrooms
|Number of Offices
530 Sq. Feet
Apartment or Condo
|Available from Tuesday, December 24, 2013 until Open
|Flexibles With Dates