Acute Cottage sports a completely refurbished new thatched roof - November 2015, and is looking great with this renovation!
Acute Cottage was built in 1929 and furnished traditionally.
The cottage has a large, secure on all boundaries, peaceful, sunny and private back garden. Very green with lovely old trees.
The neighbourhood is alive and active with families of all ages.
A short walk through an island park, takes you to a cluster of shops.
During the day folk walk past the cottage en-route to the shops, with their dogs, and/or children in pushchairs.
The little house is cool in summer and not very cold in winter. . The thatch seems to regulate the temperatures well.
The cottage is on its own free standing property.
Our local Pinelands Community Magazine called "The Muse" will give you a good a feel for the suburb.
Pinelands is a neat little suburb, yet within direct access to all the highways and the city.
Also available to residents:
* Gymnasium, with indoor pool, offering full facilities to guests, at a reasonable rates. Pilates classes etc etc.
* Golfing Range and Golf Course (5 minutes away by car).
* Public Library.
* Tennis courts, Bowling Club, Athletic Running Club
* University of Cape Town (15-20 minutes by car)
* Groote Schuur Hospital (15-20 minutes by car)
* Vincent Pallotti Private Hospital (2 minutes away by car).
We are close at hand to offer assistance should we be required to do so.
Looking forward to hearing from you and giving any advise for your stay in South Africa.
Simonette and Robert Billett
|Number of Bedrooms
|Number of Bathrooms
|Number of Offices
150 Sq. Meters
Cottage or Country Home