Paris 17th, Plaine Monceau, spacious, clear, sunny, 2 bdrms apmt
In a Haussmann-era building on boulevard Malesherbes (large avenue with plane and chestnut trees, leading to Madeleine and Place de la Concorde), this typical parisian style condo is 850 sq ft wide on 3th floor (without elevator). Main rooms facing south-southwest are very sunny and include :
- a welcoming entrance gallery,
- a drawing-room with parquet floor and original plaster ceiling moldings, french windows and flowery balcony,
- a formal dining room,
- a principal bedroom with large double bed,
- a second bedroom with twin beds (which can be agglomerated into one large bed),
- an additional bed for baby (umbrella type),
- a modern bathroom with tub and shower,
- a separate WC with hand-wash basin.
Well stocked with table and bed linens and towels, iron, hairdryer, with all devices, household appliances and products for cleaning.
Communications equipments include a fix telephone set with free call for french fixed landline network and emergencies, a large TV set with DVD reader and recording capability, a private high speed internet access (Wi-fi ADSL), a fax and a colour printer with USB connection.
Premises include a reserved car parking place in an underground protected parking.
|Number of Bedrooms
|Number of Bathrooms
|Number of Offices
850 Sq. Feet
Apartment or Condo